Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Hear, hear!





















The Chair recognizes the distinguished gentleman from the state of Florida:

"Dear Democrat Senators: 
You did nothing about the numerous rape allegations and escapades associated with William Jefferson Clinton.

This means that we don't give a shit what you think about a single allegation about Brett Kavanaugh from when he was in high school.

I'll tell you what, Dianne, even if you produce a film of him raping someone now...

I don't care.

You beat the "give a fuck" out of me on this issue.

Hollywood's treatment of women beat the "give a fuck" out of me on this issue.

I used to care, but you keep telling me it's no big deal in every word and deed.

But now that it is a pro-gun, conservative Supreme Court nominee, it's somehow different?

Yeah, fuck off.

I'll take a pro-gun child molester now, thanks to you.

Good news, Judge Kavanaugh doesn't appear to have ever actually molested anyone."

We could not have said so much with so little if we whittled at that block of wood all day, a fact we hereby cheerfully concede and acknowledge.

Well said, McThag! Huzzah!

2 comments:

lineman said...

Can I get an Amen...

Roger said...

Gee, I think he's calling all dimocrat senators (and house members too) Hypocrites.
Naw, that can't be. There are simply two separate sets for rules. One special set for dimocrats and one set of rules for everyone else.
All animals are created equal but some are more equal than others.