Tuesday, October 16, 2018

FYI

























I'm not churning out much, because there's nothing much I can see to care about.

Overall, if I had to guess, I think it's because Trump has finally broken the Leftards.
Over his knee.

It's worth remembering that no matter how much fun you're having, there comes a time when the squirrels, prairie dogs, or feral hogs, you've been plinking like tin cans, finally get to an absolute survival/extinction point, that the few remaining no longer wish to stick up their heads, because they've seen their fellows' heads go all 'splodey, and somehow they realize that "stick head up" =  "head 'splode".

What's happening now is just the everyday chicken-droppings, but nothing about which it's worth getting even a keyboard lather going.

I think we've hit the point where .22 ammo remaining is greater than the sum of squirrels remaining.

But as a realist, rather than optimist or pessimist, I know eventually something will piss me off enough any minute to be worth unloading on.

Enjoy the pause in Peak Stupid that's been running like Niagara Falls lately, and load you some magazines - metaphorically or actually - for later on.

15 comments:

Tactless Wookie said...

Magazines loaded. Components at the ready to make more ammo.

The days of going unarmed in America are over.

Anonymous said...

I'm STILL good with all of the winning. Mags filled, aye.
Be nice to correspond about important things rather than leftard shenanigans, though I must say your rants have gotten to scalpel-sharpness and sub-MOA accuracy - to mix metaphors. Wouldn't be inappropriate to add some flamethrower analogies into the compliment mix - for that is what I intend this to be; compliments, thanks for the entertaining and useful writings, and at the same time understanding that the free ice cream machine may be due for a break.
Boat Guy

Anonymous said...

Don't let your guard down.
Continue to make fun of these assholes until they beg for forgiveness, then curb stomp them anyway.
All they're doing at the moment is regrouping.

Maybe a meme workshop or something, to relieve the boredom?

Ned2

Anonymous said...

NPC .. the new meme that is driving the SJW's crazy..

http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=377625


IRISH

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping the black girl that came to my door this afternoon with a red republican leadership t-shirt on and handing out flyers in support of Brian Kemp is a good omen.

The Gray Man said...

I have also noticed that things seem to be relatively low key right now. Is it a mild break? An intermission, after which we simply pick it back up? Or is it a calm before the storm, where it's lulling so that it can really blast off? I drop an entry into my blog between 2-4 times a week, but lately I've been winterizing the property, picking up OT in the ER, shooting more ammo, etc. Seems there is a dip in what's going on out there...

The Gray Man said...

Were over years ago. Most just didn't realize it until they got raped.

Anonymous said...

Well, there's always the Dallas PD, and
the pending rampaging riot storm in response
to unpunished (blatantly egregious) murderous
jackboots.

Anonymous said...

When CNN admits that Beto is 7 points down and it's not looking good, it's looking good.

Reltney McFee said...

Simply for the entertainment value, have you checked out Wirecutter's blog ref Ms. Warren's Aboriginal American heritage percentage (spoiler: essentially none)? Laughmaking, right there!

Anonymous said...

I don't know, I don't trust them. It's kinda like toddlers; if you don't hear them, they're up to something.

Aesop said...

I don't know, I don't trust them. It's kinda like toddlers; if you don't hear them, they're up to something.

'Zackly.

Like every western movie you ever saw:

"Sure is quiet out there tonight.
"Yeah, it's TOO quiet...
"...
followed by human waves of attacking hostiles.

Dan said...

I don't think Trump has 'broken' the left. Thwarted, denied, confused maybe. But I doubt they have been beaten or boken. Merely delayed.

Anonymous said...

You still don't have enough ammo.

Anonymous said...

Your series on basic military training is great. Maybe add to that? It will be needed sooner than a lot of folks think