Seems I've been wrong about Ukraine. Just ask a legion of Brave Anonymous Keyboard Commandos.
So let's be clear:
1) Every day Ukraine is free and independent of
Sovie Russian control, they win. Period. We're at four months, and they're stronger than ever. Russia's entire focus is on just trying to take the part of Ukraine that everybody thought was already on their side. And they're doing that by burning it to the ground, and making the rubble bounce. "We had to totally destroy Donbas and Luhansk to save it." Where have we heard that "logic" before?
2) Russia isn't in control of Ukraine. They don't even have air supremacy. They have occasional bouts of local superiority, but no co-ordination with the most inept ground forces ever seen since the Marx Brothers and the Keystone Kops were making movies.
3) Their presumed military might is now a worldwide laughingstock. Everyone - everyone - can now see them for the buffoons they are. If you're going to tell me how worthless western weapons are, you're going to have to stop and explain hundreds of abandoned tanks now fighting for Ukraine, and why Russia had to retreat, lick their wounds, and settle for a fraction of their original goals, facing such worthless weapons. You're in the same boat as the archaeological genius who "explained' that the biblical account of the Jews escaping from pharaoh was no miracle, because the Reed Sea was only a few inches deep. Right until some bright young student asked him how pharaoh's pursuing army had drowned in a few inches of water. So Russia's new plight has Finland and Sweden itching to get in on the NATO party, and Lithuania thumbing their noses, knowing what Russia has left (aside from MAD-triggering nukes) couldn't fight its way out of a Moscow brothel.
3) They've wasted about a dozen generals and 40 or so colonels in this fight. That's about 1500 years of combined front-line military experience, from the only guys in their army old enough to have served during the Soviet glory days of the late Cold War, when they were regarded as semi-competent. You don't push past that. They get worse from here, not better. And now they've burned up so many missiles, those strikes have dwindled, and out of rust heaps and mothballs they've pulled 60-year old T-62s - and the 60-year-olds who remember how to run them - to put them back in the fight, to replace the losses of T-80s and even T-90s. They still, for the moment, have a shit-ton of old dumb artillery shells, but all they're hitting is the rubble from yesterday. They're not blowing gaping holes and sweeping through Ukraine like Patton. They're just blowing the shit out of the territory they claimed to be so enamored of.
4) They've been shut off from the only Black Sea exit, and anything beyond, in or out, since February. Now they're shut out of the Baltic. That leaves them frozen-half-the-year Murmansk, and Siberian Vladivostok, half a world away, as their premier sea access for any trade. 90% of the world won't trade with them. It's China, India, and no one else. So it's overland, or nothing, with their blood enemies since the 10th century, and the Himalayas, as what they have to deal with to pull that off.
5) There's no way for them to "win" this. As we've stated since about Day One, even if they conquer Kyiv and put Zelenskyy up against a wall tomorrow, they just buy a partisan insurgency that will make their debacle in Afghanistan look like a church social pie fight. Even a total conventional military victory is a total strategic failure for them.
You'd think, in this country, after Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan, one wouldn't have to explain the obvious limitations of military power to effect lasting solutions, but people are historically ignorant boobs in this country, and it's getting worse, not better, with every passing day, despite having the entire internet in their grubby little mitts every waking moment. Play Candy Crush: yes. Learn History: no.
That doesn't mean, unlike the endless and pointless Fucktard Army commentary, that I expect Ukraine to restore their entire country, or march into Moscow triumphant. Low-IQ idiots always need fallacious straw man arguments and false dilemmas to move the goalposts, but Homie don't play that.
Moscow is merely a lion trying to eat a porcupine. Swallowing it is their choice, but it stops hurting the minute they just walk away. There is no "win" anywhere in that scenario, they merely have a range of options of shit sandwich. The winning move is to leave the table.
Look At The Whole Board
People want to run around with their hair on fire about "The Joooos!", the Illuminati, Bigfoot, and whatever other silly shit black helicopter chemtrail boogeymen they can concoct.
So follow your own logic for a minute. It isn't all hogwash (most of it, yes, but I've seen no examples of global elite competency to concern me. They're more ham-fistedly inept than Russia, for the most part, just bigger and stronger).
So why go after Russia?
It isn't just Emperor Stumblefuck Poopypants' kickbacks. It's because of Russia itself.
They were ecstatic, happy as a pig in shit, in fact, when Russia was fractured, chaotic, and screwed six ways from Sunday 24/7/365. Chaos brings opportunity. Putin is a thug, an evil dick-tater, and a tactical moron who believed his own military's press releases (and every swinging Richard out there knows that, if they're honest with themselves for 2 seconds), but after a generation of nation-wide crapulence, he has undeniably managed to cobble together some coherence and technological advances despite the handicaps of the entire collapse of his beloved Soviet State. Just like Mussolini made the trains run on time.
And powerful elites simply cannot have that.
It's that simple.
Russia cannot - must not - rise from the ashes.
That's what this has all been about, at the root.
So who wins? And Why?
Not Russia, for a certainty. And they cannot.
Ukraine? Sh'yeah, As If. They'll be eating shit rebuilding for the next generation, minimum, best case, even if Vlad left tomorrow morning. We never told you any differently. Their only win is staying free, but it always comes at a stiff cost.
America? Are you freaking kidding me?? Look around. The societal bore worms are rampaging through whatever cultural bedrock they didn't manage to destroy or rot before 2020, with a will and a vengeance.
Europe? They're even worse off. A Frenchman can't wander Paris in safety, an Englishman's kids are getting groomed and butt-sexed in school, and anyone in Scandinavia has moved from being largely benign and culturally homogenous underpopulated state-socialist "paradise" to outright rape capitols of the entire world.
Asia? Africa? S. America? Give a holler after next year's famines hit the Turd World there (which is most of it), and get back to me.
So. Show of hands: Who here thinks this is all just wild coincidence?
Every single nation is getting pounded down, because of globalist extra-national interests.
Ukraine vs. Russia is just the latest pretext. Exactly like COVID, like unmitigated borderless mass
immigration infestation before that, the worldwide destruction of the value of anyone's money before that, and the utter pollution and inversion of every cultural institution: church, school, family, basic morality, and everything else, because some people in position to push a lever here, or point a rudder there, are leaning on those switches with all their might.
Because they're quite simply Evil incarnate.
Morality, liberty, decency, virtue, dignity, independent thought and word and deed, frighten the living Hell out of them, because it takes away their power. They are Shitlords, and those things wash away the dung they thrive in: Chaos, panic, disorder, death, and destruction.
Anything that throws a monkey-wrench in those plans is your ally.
Anything that furthers it is your enemy.
Liberty, prosperity, and happiness are human exceptions, in all of recorded history, and sedimentary mountains of unrecorded time-space history before that.
Stop sportsball rooting for things that will never be, and pay attention to the whole board being played. While you can still have some effect on the outcome.