So many lessons there from philosopher-king L. Frank Baum:
1) The easy way is the wrong way.
2) Build your team.
3) Your enemies will fuck with you every chance they get.
4) Distant Higher Authority is usually worthless.
5) Keep working the problem.
6) You don't fight for abstractions, you fight for your friends.
7) Never give up.
8) The only way to win is by taking out your enemies for good.
9) You can always do more than you think you can.
It's almost like they took this book, and used it to train Navy frogmen, or something.
And that, Gentle Reader, is how we took you from the Mandalorian, to the Wizard Of Oz, to Navy SEALs, in just one post and illustrative meme.