Saturday, February 19, 2022

A Reminder To Herr Maple Führer About Unintended Consequences

 

A lesson ignored at one's own peril.







Achievment: Unlocked!









And to the Left's PR wing, at ABCBCNNBCBS:

You've forgotten your duty. Count on being remembered
when the gibbets are going up.

Citizens of Canada: You now live in the People's Democratic Republic
of Canuckistan. It is a communist dictatorship. You'll have to either
rise up against it, or flee with all dispatch. There is no third option.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...And there is no where to go. I recall having arguments with a chick from Argentina when I complained about the things my gov't was doing in the early 90s. She said I had no idea how bad it could be and what was I whining about? I lived in Canada, the best country in the world according to the UN, 7 out of the last ten times.
Well, I later found out Reagan had posed the same question in his 1964 address A Time For Choosing, which at that time I had not yet seen. If we lose freedom here, there is no where to go.
We are now losing our freedom, esp since the very word is now associated with white supremacy or some shit.
Orwell had no idea.
The next protests will not include appeals for love, freshly baked cookies, or bunches of flowers from children.
We will now move to strongly worded letters.