Tuesday, December 13, 2022

'Tis The Season

 

I avoid pretty thoroughly any forays into retail establishments during December on general principle (the principle that I hate hordes of clueless knuckleheads), but the occasional trip has reminded me that the bellringers for Satan's Army are out, as if we forgot their announcements last year that they hate white people.

Feel free to copy the above, and print them out, to drop in the kettle, until the point sinks home with the woketards from last year, who were lightly tapped on the wrists, but maintain their employment with Satan's Army.

When SA fires them for cause, renounces their communist drivel, and shouts both those things from the rooftops, I will relent. Not before.

6 comments:

Xzebek said...

Exactly right! If I'm deficient by being White; and a heterosexual, male White no less, then I'm sure my money is deficient as well, and I won't offend their sensibilities by offering it to them

John Wilder said...

I have some coal, but it won't fit in the slot, and is now more valuable than federal reserve notes.

Aesop said...

There are alternative substances than coal. When I had a cat, it used to leave them in the litterbox regularly, and they're just the size for the bucket slot.
One good turd deserves another, right?
Just saying.

Anonymous said...

Around here (BFE, Oregon), SA got the hint last year. They had a small, steadily shrinking presence in the small city, with the thrift shop closing several years ago ("due to theft"). They still have a tiny assistance office, staffed a day or two a week, but they always had the bell ringers at a couple of stores every year.

Not this year. None at all. I think the ranchers and retirees that used those stores (and were the ones with some spare money) decided that enough was enough.

There's enough places that actually appreciate support from the locals.

Side note: We gave a modest donation for a hurricane relief fund to the SA some years ago. I think they've blown all that with annoying begging letters since that. At least I don't lack for paper to start the wood stove.

RCPete

June J said...

Salavation Army - still on my "dead to me" list along with the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NASCAR and so on.

Termite said...

All the race apologists, can kiss my 95% white/5% American Indian ass.

I grew up and came of age near here, Isle Brevelle: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isle_Brevelle

A community of mixed race individuals. There was a definable "pecking order", mostly based on ability & achievement. You were worth what you achieved. There were 'black' cowboys, something my BIL from Arkansas had never seen.

To Hell with all these race apologists, they are the root problem today. We had better race relations in the '80s and 90's than today.