"How can an idiot be a police officer?"
Ten full days, and thousands of man-hours of investigation by Las Vegas MPD, Las Vegas Sheriffs, and the FBI, and they still can't explain basic details of what happened, when, or why:
(BULLSH*T CENTRAL)One day after MGM Resorts International, the owners of the Mandalay Bay, disputed the new timeline put out by the police, conveniently a hotel employee spoke to the media, most likely with permission from MGM.
Stephen Schuck, a Mandalay Bay maintenance engineer told NBC News’ “Today” on Wednesday that he was on the 32nd floor with Mandalay Bay security officer, Jesus Campos, when the gunman fired on them.
According to Schuck he was on a higher-level floor of the hotel on Oct. 1 when he got a call to check on a fire exit door that wouldn’t open on the 32nd floor. He said he had just entered the hallway when the first round of gunfire went off.
“I could feel them (bullets) pass right behind my head,” Schuck said.
“As soon as they stopped, I saw Jesus pop out…. he yelled at me to take cover.” “As soon as I started to go to a door to my left, the rounds started coming down the hallway.”
Schuck said the gunfire was “kind of relentless.” He said he radioed for help once the shooting stopped and ran down the hallway and took cover with Campos.
It’s very interesting that Schuck stated, “I started to hear shots, they were not in the hallway yet.” If what he said was true where were those shots going? Does that not contradict the new timeline put out by the police that the security officer was shot six minutes before the gunman opened fire.
Audio obtained by NBC News allegedly indicates that Schuck alerted his superiors that the gunman was firing some 200 rounds in the hallway.
Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo told the Las Vegas Review-Journal yesterday that “the guard radioed Mandalay Bay security, who then reported the shooting to the police.”
That still tells us nothing as to why the police did not know that an active shooter was on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay prior to the gunman opening fire [on the concert].
Which now begs the questions:
1) how the maintenance worker knew the fire exit was stuck, since Campos “didn’t have a radio” to call and tell anyone
2) how with two fat targets in a long narrow corridor at water balloon range, anybody but Stevie Wonder could loose off dozens to hundreds of rounds at them, and yet only wing one guy slightly in the leg
3) the LVMPD only reported finding wounded Campos in the hallway when they arrived 18 minutes after the first bursts of gunfire broke out, not Campos and Schuck
4) none of the guests in the other 33 rooms and suites on the 32d floor,
let alone those in the 70 more one level immediately above or below, didn’t immediately call the hotel operator, or grab cellphones to call 911, and say “Hey, who the fuck is shooting a machinegun down the hall of the 30-somethingth floor at the Mandalay Bay Hotel at 10PM ?”
4a) Who were those people, how many of them were there, and what did they report, and to whom?5) how LVMPD didn’t get the word or respond for 19 minutes, since Stephen Schuck was uninjured and could presumably phone, radio, or ride the freaking elevators straight to the hotel security offices in about 60 seconds
6) how LVMPD and the FBI could manage to fustercluck the timeline, twice now, and yet still can’t get their stories to jibe with the now two only reported ear-witnesses to the initial bursts of gunfire.
“One fustercluck is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.”
7) It also doesn’t explain the lack of pics of all those bullet holes, because all those bullets went somewhere on the 32d floor, and all those somewheres are other people’s rooms.WTF, over?