BIRMINGHAM, AL, (WKRG) — A Muslim civil rights organization is asking management at a McDonald’s located in Decatur, Alabama to identify and fire the staff who allegedly hid pieces of bacon in 14 chicken sandwiches ordered by a Muslim family.
1) If you work at MickeyD's you probably shouldn't oughta do that.
2) Given that this complaint issues from the Perpetually Offended, I doubt anyone actually did it; I suspect the chance it's a shakedown scam is about a 100% certainty.
(That'd be 1:1 odds for public school grads.)
3) I'm not an imam, but I'm pretty sure McDonald's isn't halal to begin with, since they prepare and cook the pork products right next to the beef products. Which once again reinforces my suspicion this is nothing but BS, in pursuit of a rent check.
4) But if someone did actually pull off the Great Birmingham Bacon Caper, STFU, eh?
5) And if you did do it, Real American Genius:
If I were that manager, I'm pretty sure I'd pin this act on Seaman Hornsby: