Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Well, That Didn't Take Long, Did It?
Team Trump shits the bed already: Hands off Shrillary.
Most administrations wait until they're in office to go full-diaper FUBAR.
This bunch couldn't make it two weeks without dropping a turd-log large enough to clog the plumbing, and they're still two months from even moving into the White House.
And if they follow through on this epically ass-tarded trial balloon
1) His own people are going to start wondering why they bothered
2) 300-something state electors will begin to have second thoughts before they meet in December
3) his mile-wide yellow streak revealed, both sides of the congressional aisle will start handing him his ass, starting on January 21st
(and yes, that would include every cabinet nomination, and his SCOTUS picks - well played, Lord Fartsniffer)
4) The RNC "Dump Trump In 2020 Committee" forms tomorrow, and it'll be fully funded
5) Darrell Issa, Trey Gowdy, and Jason Chaffetz may have a somewhat different idea of government oversight, and demand a special prosecutor anyways on Jan. 21st
6) Trump may find out that in a functional Department of Justice (as opposed to the Sturmabteilung we've had for the past 8 years), he can fire the AG, but he can't dictate policy when it comes to following the law. The sight of then-AG Jeff Sessions announcing the day after he's confirmed that Trump's wishes mean jack and shit in regard to enforcing federal statutes would bring tears to anyone's eyes who loves equality of all men under the law
7) Trump will also find out, just like Shrillary would have, that lacking HopeyDopey's Magical Anti-Gravity Teflon Pigment, firing his AG for pursuing investigations and prosecution of Shrillary would result in a bill of impeachment by noon that day, and achieve a House vote of 435-0, before his afternoon removal, and the accession to power of Acting President Pence. His ass would actually leave skidmarks out the White House portico, it'd be over so fast.
The Trumptards, predictably, will now be forced into pretzel-like contortions to defend this lunacy.
Or saner heads on the transition team will convince Trump to STFU, and tiptoe quietly away from this elephantine mound of dung, and disavow any knowledge of its source.