Sunday, May 28, 2017

Administrivia




Based on averages, one of you today will be this blog's millionth viewer.
Since I have no idea who that will be, consider the bragging rights community property.
This blog plus my other one crossed that threshold back around New Year's; today's tally is for this blog alone. Which means about a quarter of my total views have been in the last few months. Maybe I'm getting the hang of this.
So to whichever of you rolls the view-dometer over, and the other 999,999 of you, my sincere thanks for dropping by. I've tried to make it worth the effort.

8 comments:

jim rock said...

Congratulations! A milestone to be sure.

Anonymous said...

What's the prize?

Anonymous said...

Aesop,

Had not found your blog until you started on Hognose's.

Keep writing young man...yeah, you are a wee lad but doing good.

Gray

Anonymous said...

Congratulation! Thank you for your effort in writing and knowledge. What did I win?

Hinson

LL said...

There are a number of us who are claiming a piece of the trove.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it.

Really like the links you post for the medical stuff.

Currently about a quarter of the way through Tactical Combat Casualty Care. Thanks.

The Gray Man said...

Congratulations. I'm just happy that my own blog is nearing 15,000. Lol

Anonymous said...

It was ME, I know it; I was number 1,000,00.
Where's my free beer?

Ned2